- What is the largest size that our one-size kaftan dresses accommodate?
- What is the inner circumference of the one size kaftan dress?
74" is the inner circumference, so it is quite generous.
- What is the length of your kaftan dresses? The actual lengths are as follows:
Please note that the appearance of the length may vary depending on how tightly the drawstring waist is cinched. Cinch it more, and the dress is shorter cinch it less and the dress is longer.
- I am petite which kaftan dress would suit me best?
Models that we use are 5'5".
Regarding concern over too much fabric, if you are under a size 2 this could be the case.
- What are Customs Duties and Taxes? Who is responsible for it?
Purchases made outside of the United States may be subject to customs & administrative fees imposed by the destination country. For more information about customs fees, go to World Customs Organization.
It is the customers' responsibility to pay for all customs fees. If the customer refuses to pay, resulting in the loss of the package. No refunds can be issued.
- For international shipments how is duty and shipping handled?
We will email you and offer you the option of using US Mail which does not charge a brokerage fee but takes longer, or UPS which is quicker but may charge a brokerage fee.
Duties will be typically charged to you when the package is delivered (if using US Mail) or can be paid on line with UPS ahead of time. Tracking information for both services will be emailed at the time of shipment.
- What is your return policy?
- Do I have to pay for my return mailing?
We ask that you cover the return mailing.
- What is our return address?
- What is the best way to reach us for customer service?
- How long does it take for shipping and handling?
We ship using USPS Priority mail which offers 2-3 day service in the USA. We typically ship within 24 hours of receiving your order M-F. When we ship your order you will be notified via email with tracking information.